Inland Marine

If your business involves using specialized equipment or property, you may need inland marine insurance. Inland marine insurance provides property insurance for transportable property, such as tools or equipment used from one job site to the next.

Your specialized business property deserves the right protection. Industries that typically need inland marine insurance include:

  • Construction
  • Medical diagnosis
  • Communications
  • Renewable energy
  • Transportation and logistics
  • Scientific research
  • Museums and galleries
  • Fine arts

Discover the Power of WE and learn more about the coverage best for your business. A We Insure agent can help you analyze your coverage needs and keep your business running smoothly.